Become a social media trainer
Do you have the confidence to play a role in other people's continuous personal development? Have you got a passion for vocational training and a strong desire to work in a business environment? Do you think you are confident, outgoing and accessible? Have you worked in social media marketing or public relations as a practitioner? If so, you could have a career as a trainer with us!
What is vocational training?
In the simplest sense, a professional trainer is essentially a teacher who works in a business environment. They provide both obligatory and optional training for employees at all levels. Professional trainers introduce new systems and procedures, assist employees to develop new skills, broaden employee knowledge, and generally help each candidate's personal development. Professional trainers must be passionate about helping people, who are knowledgeable and have enough confidence to talk publicly.
How to become a trainer
- Typical tasks of professional training may include:
- Speaking in public before audiences of all sizes.
- Leading individual training and coaching training
- Serving as a mentor for employees
- Organizing and running several workshops that perform observer tasks such as monitoring the engagement
- Development of the highest-quality training materials.
- Professional trainers need the same core competencies and characteristics as traditional teachers. Advanced interpersonal skills, consistently high energy levels and the trust to speak with audiences of all sizes, are an absolute must. They also need to commit themselves to continuous improvement in favour of the trainers.
- Additional qualifications and character traits of importance in professional training include:
- Excellent communication skills and skills in delegation.
- Advanced observational and analytical skills.
- The ability to manage your own workload.
- Interest in working in a corporate environment.
All of our trainers have or are still are active social media, content markers or PR practitioners that have at least five years experience in the field. If you would like to be considered as a trainer, please feel free to drop us a line with your CV.
PRohibition, Regents Court, 39a Harrogate Road,
Chapel Allerton, Leeds LS7 3PD
Contact us when you need anything
0113 430 4160
Give us a call